cardiologist-icon
Jaw and chest pain
My wife was admitted in the hospital this weekend with jaw,chest,and left arm pain very saver.The Dr. done a EKG in the ER said she had something going on with her heart.admitted her and took blood every eight hours for 24hrs. Next DR tells us nothing was found in the blood and she could go home.Gave her some pain killers and set her home.Her blood pressure is up and down and she’s still in pain what do you think?

I think this pain can not be ignored, it is cardiac pain until proven otherwise. Jaw pain is very typical of cardiac. She needs an angiography. Even if ECG, echo and blood test are normal.