Itchy scalp
Hi, Can someone provide any suggestions for untolerable itchy scalp. There is dandruff and scalp is oily too.

Can be seborrhic Dermatitis or psoriasis or other fungal infection . Need more history as shampoo won't be enough you need lotion also
consult

Take dermatologist consultation
Use a shampoo containing ketoconazole & zinc pyrithione (eg Scalpe). Use alternate days for best results.
Book an online consultation for tailored treatment
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Dermatologist consultation required