Itchy pimples in private parts
Hi, I am having small pimples on my private area. They are itchy but no pus formation is there. How can I treat them at home. Please suggest something so that I can get rid of them.

Don't worry...you are suffering from  scabies causing itching pimples.. specific Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello dear. Need more details like when does it itch more, do any family members have similar itching etc ? Kindly consult online for proper evaluation and precise treatment
Consult online