Itchy body post delivery
My whole body itches post delivery, red rashes all over the body, as recommended by my gyno did a LFT, which is normal. Any recommendations what might be the cause. Itchiness is severe and makes me crazy.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. There may be several causes of itching and rashes and it may be tough to comment on a specific cause and treatment with out knowing detailed history and without examining you. I feel you could send in pics of the lesions, or see a qualified dermatologist near you. Oral Anti histamines like cetrizine would help in reduction of itching. Calamine lotion can be applied. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.