Itching skin infection near groins
Hello All, I was suffering with skin infection in groins doctor prescribed a course antifungal tabs and lotion. Lulifin is the lotion name. Currently I am 1st week of treatment, sometimes frequently I am getting mild itching around scrotum also can i also apply this lotion here aswell ? Safe? This lotion contains 46% ethanol ip and 1% luliconazole.

No.. treatment depends on the severity.  Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.