Itching on my nipples
From last three days i have itching on my left nipple there is some small (dana ) as well morning it is normal but in night when i remove my clothes itching get started and get worsen it also disturbs my sleep what should i apply on it or which doctor to consult for the same.

The cause for itching needs to be evaluated. Please contact for online/in clinic consultation.
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this itching sensation... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
It can be a contagious infection like scabies. Kindly consult online for a detailed prescription.