Itching on my body

Last night there was a lot of itching on my body, I guess it must be because of some kind of allergy from which im unknown. I met a doctor yesterday he presrcibed me a tablet INCID-L and gave me an injection. Even he put the injection both side of my buttock. So what do you all think? after 12'0 clock mid night, itching is less and, on today its all right.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching on my body

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. It's difficult to think anything with this limited information. Kindly follow up with your doctor. Dr MK Agarwala