Itching n swelling vagina
Hey my gf is 20.years old ...last week we had sex . This was not for the first time pehle bhi kiya hm but last time se use vagina me irritation ho rahi h and touch karne me bhi pain ho rha h and rub karne ka man kar rha h oure timr pain hota h rub karo tab acha feel hota h 1 weak ho gaya pain me m. Plz help

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. it is possible both of you have an infection. Often it causes more severe symptoms in women than men. Sometimes men have the infection but no symptoms at all. please see a specialist in Skin and DVD who can help you both. Its best to use condoms till the infection is completely better or avoid sex altogether for the first two weeks. Please also enquire about information about safe sex, getting tested regularly and also about any vaccines that may be helpful. hope this helps. please do not self medicate as you can end up masking other infections that can cause long term effects.