Itching in Penis and Testicle
I am a healthy 22 yr old man. I have found SEVERAL BUMP LIKE FIGURES in my TESTICLE. Total 3 of them. One is big, two are small. They almost look like normal skin allergies. But I have also found a RED BUMP in the tip of my penis, it looks like a pimple. All of these mentioned figures are not painful, no pain while urinating, everything is fine. Except they all are very itchy. It's been 1-2 week I have found them. Before that my penis and testicles were perfectly fine. My lower abdomen, belly, both thighs, groin are also itching since 1-2 week. There are also some rashes in my lower abdomen, belly, thighs and groin. Doctor, now my question is - (1) Are they go away their own ? (2) Are the figures in my TESTICLE and PENIS harmful or serious? (3) Should I have to worry about ?

Don't worry...you are suffering from scabies causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
It can be scabies, bacterial infection or fungal infection. Kindly for for video consult for better diagnosis and management.