Itching in head with pus
I have many acne on my head on hairs with pus formation. Some one says it is psoriasis, one doctor has told me to stop applying oil on hairs and not to consume food with oil stuffs. Please suggest, what's my actual problem as it's happening since 4 years and every year occurs on summer and recovers during rainy season. Please suggest.

Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. As a few possibilities exist one of which being scalp folliculitis, it's better to consult a nearby dermatologist to be sure. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala Mumbai