Itching below the foreskin
My foreskin is itching for 2 days while bathing it is more and while sleeping and I not notice any rash on that area and while rubbing very small white substance is coming very very tiny particle. How many days will treat this condition???

Don't worry...you are suffering from genital candidiasis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
You are having candidial balanitis. Discuss in detail so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
keep the area clean with normal soap water. do not use harsh chemical soaps like dettol, lifebuoy savlon etc.