Itching and injuries in my pennies
I have itching and injuries in my pennies for last two days, i had sex with prostitute before 10days with condom

Sex with CSW may be the cause of this problem. Consult for advice . I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Sex with prostitute could be harmful. We need to evaluate your case in detail basis which we’ll be in a better position to help you get your issue resolved.
Share pics and consult me direclty