Itching all over the body
I started having itching of skin in neck and chest region.. Ears And arms and legs.. I was advised to take cetrizene tablet, one antifungal tablet, and tenovate ointment.. For 5 days Still its not resolved... Please help what to do

Provide with photos of the same so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this itching rashes... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.