It's paining in my underarm
From last 2 days there is a lump in my underarm and it's painful I don't know how to examine myself that what is it.

May be you suffer from boil, you need to take homoepathy medicine because homoepathy medicine will cure it completely and medicine not suppress the condition. Avoid hurting and touch .

Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, download my personal app or consult directly on practo *You can have chat, audio or video call discussion* http://arth.link/vrclinic Or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.arth.drjaideepgaver USE COUPON (Free2020) FOR  FREE CONSULTATION If link is not clickable than search *vr clinic by dr j.d. singh* in your play store follow instagram link to get regular updates https://www.instagram.com/jdsinghorthopaedics/
It is result of irritation in hair follicle,place ice for 2 minutes 3-4 times only for 2 days ,Take Haldi(turmeric) with milk ,Tab Septelin, (Himalaya) 1 bid for 3days
u can consult
Take madhur tikta kashaya ras dominant food
Hi dear it can be a boil Homeopathic medicines will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Visit a physician .. It need to be examined. It may be due to enlarged lymphnodes Or glandular swelling
Need physical examination
Looks like abscess. U can consult me online ll guide you accordingly
Is there any lump or pain in breast. If no then it can be a boil. Homeopathy is a very effective for this problem n has very encouraging results. And homeopathic medicines are safe and do not have any side effects at all.
hi I understand your concern homeopathic treatment offers best results in such cases better consult with me online now