It is about penis problem and penis size
In this picture I have shown penis my penis is black and penis size is small and bent penis painfully this shown my penis is serious problem are penis trauma are fraction etc tell me that there is any problem we can solve it are not

Hi Don't worry your problem Can be resolved need few more detail history masterbation etc There r ways and means to overcome this problem
Share picks on private chat will guide u online chat now for guidance evaluation treatment.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+115
Chat with a sexologist
take proper knowledge about this first chat online with me properly
Not clear enough