IT band pain

I am 26 years old male having pain in the left pocket side area of leg for last one year, earlier i ignored it but it started increasing 3 months back i showed it to a doctor but he didnt see it well and just gave me pain killers after that i started developing pain in the joints ,pain in the ribs ankles then again i went to physician he proposed me 25hydroxy VitaminD test and it came to 13.4ng/mL range should be 50-80, i am consuming vitd3 60,000iu tablets weekly but the major concern is pain in the left pocket side area of leg i showed it to orthopaedic and went through 15 rounds of physiotherapy and ultrasound session also did stretching exercises of IT band, TFL muscle,gluts exercises but still huge pain is there only on the left side of IT band area and it occurs more when i am in static position or rest position and if i start moving or walking then it reduces so the major concern is that is it happening due to vitamin D deficiency or there could be another factor?? Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on IT band pain

Dr. Devanand D. More Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
On history it appears to be IT band syndrome or GT bursitis It's inflammatory response of body to some frequent irritation Continue your vitamin D Also get a MRI scan done to rule out hip problem