Is this permemnant?

I feel faint and light headed all the time. Suddenly laugh suddenly guilt of life..unble to do job no confidence..and not aware of wats happening around me..i feel lost and ditched from world. A person who having eyes but still blind .. focus problem eyes burns exhausted mind. I think i should try for medication but they dont effeft after that it can give horrble pain like person cn die ....Maybe due to anxiety or depression? Is this permanent?

Doctor Answers (4) on Is this permemnant?

hi, you seem to be very anxious. try exercising regularly and doing yoga. it'll be beneficial for you. take a break and go for a vacation. drink lots of water and eat well. take care
Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello,
The description provided by you here is suggestive of significant anxiety in you. A comprehensive is required to assess the exact nature of problem, and if that is related to any medical condition like anemia, thyroid, etc. Thereafter a management plan can be made which is likely to have combination of medication and psychological intervention. My suggestion for you is to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist near you for assessment and intervention. Do not lose heart and seek treatment. Treatment in such condition can be very effective and can help you lead a normal life. In case you have ideas of harming self kindly do not delay consultation it is an emergency. Hope this helps you. Best wishes for your health and future.
Kindly seek consultation with a psychiatrist near you at the earliest for comprehensive assessment and management.
Do not lose heart,anxiety and depression can improve with proper treatment.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
It is definitely  not permanent of you to identify the reason and resolve it.
If you feel that you are not able to do it by yourself do consult  psychological counsellor  and share ur issues and feelings and have a clarity to resolve those issues.
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend, The symptoms you have said reveal that you might be under stress/depression. Need more details to come to any conclusion. One thing I can say for you is that please do not read from the internet about the symptoms and what might be the possible illness. It will mislead you. Here I give some lifestyle changes to follow: 1. Avoid taking non vegetarian food at night 2. Increase the intake of water 3. Avoid junk food/fast food and aerated drinks 4. Eat at the right time and do not skip meals 5. Go for regular walking/ any sports atleast for 1 hour or a minimum of 30 minutes 6. Use goundnut oil or gingely oil for cooking food and avoid all other oils. Follow these simple lifestyle changes. Your symptoms will improve. Come for a weekend relaxation retreat to my clinic. Any further help feel free to contact me
Follow the life style changes given
Get help at the earliest before the condition get worse