Is my kidney working f9?
Whenever I drink water like a glass full of water ..then like in just half an hour I had to go to pee for nearly3-4 times.same thing if I'm thirsty too..especially like at night..before going to bed I drink water..and then I have to again n again wake up to pee..I may be drinking approximately 3 litres daily..help

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello Normally after drinking water, after sometime, specially in cooler climate, we pass urine. That's a natural process. In hotter climate, urination may be lesser in quantity as well as number of times. If it is in excess, the person may be suffering from some ailment. Most usually, it may be a symptom of diabetes. You can check your blood sugar levels to know for sure