Is it pregnancy?
I've had sex just the day before i was supposed have my period. I took an ipill in 26 hours. After a couple of days, i started to have light bleeding, more like blood spots. Cramps are not very high too. I did a pregnancy test after 6 days(today morning), but it showed negative. What is it?

Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
why  so  much   worried.   chances  of pregnancy  r  nil  as  you  had sex  in  safe  period. . moore  so  u  had  your  period s.  but  b  careful  n  always  use  precautions  if  not  to get pregnant
Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan
Infertility Specialist 17 yrs exp Chennai
Unlikely to fall pregnant if U had coitus (sex) before ur cycle date. U are out of pregnancy window. No need to worry in ur case