liver-icon
Is it possiable
I am having gallstones sized 8mm my doctor gave me udilive 300 my tables and zentac 300 my for 3 months I want to know whether it is possiable to remove gallstones without any surgery please let me know. ..?

Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Regards. Yes, it is possible with Ayurveda but you have to go with zero oil and mirch etc for almost 6 months. If it is ok with you, then plz consult me. Tthanks
Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Mumbai

It is possible to get rid of gall stones without operating, but first patient has to examined throughly....there are good remedies in Ayurved for it. Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Dr. Abhishek Gupta
General Physician 9 yrs exp Delhi
Yes it can possible through Ayurveda medicines. you can take proper treatment for this problem. Regards ! Dr.Abhishek Gupta.