Is it only IBS?

Hi, I have some gastric problems.I wanted to explain my query in detail, therefore I have asked that through a picture attached to this. Kindly read that from the picture and answer accordingly. Thanks un advance.
views-icons 142 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Is it only IBS?

Dr. Vikas Chothe Pune | Ayurveda
IBS is the price that we are paying for our faulty lifestyle. Lack of Psychiatry exercise, proper sleep, stress, outside food and lack of fruits in diet. Fibrous fruits like oranges and sweet lime should be eaten regularly. Drink warm water with food. Have ragi and nachani in diet. Drink 1 cup milk and 5-8 black raisins at bedtime. Avoid fine flour maida biscuits, cake, kharee and toasts like bakery stuff. Lifestyle change is key to your chronic problem! Good luck
Got ur concern,,...though its painful but whatever it may be....i'm willing to support for breakthrough future so what ur future plans so that ayurveda can add value....Yeah IBS is vata issue n related to mind too, n its 1st barrier in ur long plans on personal n professional heads.... Till u meet Ayurved dr plz start Buttermilk warm with ajwayan/cumin seeds/rock salt/curry leaves for 7days of 7 flavours... figs/dates shallow fried in cow ghee, kamal kakdi, seeds of khaskuhali, seeds of Tulasi n sabja in milk...take care
IBS is a psychosomatic disorder.  You are already taking anti stress medication thats why you are feeling better now a days. In my opinion you should avoid allopathic medication for long term.
Start with ayurvedic medicines and follow meditation and yoga exercises.