sexual-counselling-icon
Is it normal?
I am 18 .i have had sex 2-3 times with my friend . But now we are not in touch and i really miss those times. I just badly miss sex too!!!the fact of the matter is that now my sexual needs are not being fulfilled. What should i do in this case Sometimes i feel i am a sex addict .suggest me should i find a sexual partner soon or i should go for something else?

Sex,just like food,cloth and shelter, is a basic need. It's perfectly normal to have urge for it.As it's a taboo in our country, just ensure that any of  your relationship doesn't affect your future married life and use precaution to avoid pregnancy and STDs.All the best