Is it just an IBS?
Hi, I have some gastric problems.I wanted to explain my query in detail, therefore I have asked that through a picture attached to this. Kindly read that from the picture and answer accordingly. Thanks in advance.

Well...it seems like you have ibs..I suggest you to take all your reports and consult a gastroenterologist for another opinion
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, I appreciate your attempt , Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder that affects the large intestine (colon). Diarrhea or constipation — sometimes alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea. For most people, IBS is a chronic condition, although there will likely be times when the signs and symptoms are worse and times when they improve or even disappear completely.other conditions like crohns disease or ulcerative colitis can mimic the same condition but colonoscopy and biopsy shows local inflammatory reaction with characteristics lesion . Your colonoscopy finding is normal so doctor said its IBS ,you can repeat test if you want.