Is it herpes
Year ago I received oral sex and after 17 days of exposure I got flu like symptoms with itchy rashes on left thigh and also some fluid filled blister around anus and also got two big clustered round rashes on the left hand..I went to dermatologist and he said tinea disease cause this .rashes on thigh taken 2 months to heal.no pain,no burning while urination at that time.i also got blood test for herpes but came back negative so I forgot this condition but now a days i am feeling burning sensation at tip of my penis and also redness in foreskin.is this herpes.

Hi..... It could be Balanitis.... Balanitis is inflammation of the glans penis. Balanitis involving the foreskin.... First, the underlying cause is determined and the treatment directed against the reason for the condition. If there is an infection, the appropriate antifungal medication can be used. If it is a hygiene issue, daily habits are changed. Young boys may require instruction on how to retract and clean their foreskin....