Is it depression or what?
Hi Doctor. I had an breakup last month. I was about to get married with this girl, but we ended up. I have been charged with many allegations by her parents. I don't know whether i should consult any psychiatrist or not. But one thing is sure that Im not able to overcome it n feeling myself at fault.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Breakup after a relationship is a stressor to the mind. You can develop depressive symptoms after a breakup. It is called adjustment disorder. Guilt is one of the depressive features. It usually gets better with time  If things don't get better with time, if you feel suicidal or if it is making you dysfunctional, you ll have to see a psychiatrist