Is it crohn's?
I have been diagnosed with IBS. I am having constipation, week digestion, and I am unable to gain weight. I have tried everything but there is no improvement. From past few weeks, I am having pain(bearable till now) on right side between chest and waist. It becomes active especially when I am jogging/running. Also, sometimes I can see my skin getting red on that particular area. Can it be crohn's? Can crohn's cause constipation. I will surely meet a gastro but I would like you to tell me what might be the reason for my health issues.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..... Diagnostic procedure is required to confirm it as crohs even though symptoms mimic the same... Colonoscopy and biopsy is done to confirm.... Diarrhea, abdominal pain, fever, blood I'm stool all these are present in crohns disease...so get colonoscopic examination done...