Irritation in urine area
I'm feeling pain in my lower abdomen area from last month the day we had sex. I thought it will go as days passed but ii even grew more that i cant even walk properly. i have to go for frequent urination and feel irritation while urinating and pain in my vagina. what should i do?
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello... It could be urinary tract infection... More commonly seen in sexual active unhygienic person... Get urine sample testing done in diagnostic center... If it comes positive culture and sensitivity test is required.... Antibiotics will be prescribed accordingly... Consult urologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.