diabetes-icon
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
I'm having all the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome like diarrhea, constipation, bloating, rare abdominal pain. My stomach also keeps growling so often that it makes weird loud sounds. So I would like to know if Irritable bowel syndrome and stomach growling are both connected and the remedy or cure for them...

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello Abdominal pain or cramping,bloated feeling,Gas,Diarrhea or constipation sometimes alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea, Mucus in the stool are causes of irritable bowel syndrome. But diagnosis is made only after investigation . doctor will do colonoscopy and if intestine is normal then it could be IBD. IBS is non curable but managable .Consult physician