Irregular periods
I ve married b4 7 yrs and taken lots of treatment,AMH level was vry low(0.6), doctor recommended me for IVF with donor egg, so I just want to ask is it impossible to conceive me naturally an if I want to do ivf with my eggs will it risky? pls suggest

Dr. Swati Kanawa
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hello, you are already consulting doctors, you can try one cycle IVF with your eggs or else go for donor
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since you are 40 years old, your ovarian reserve is very low. So you should for IVF with egg donor before it's too late. Wishing you luck! You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. We are a network of 14 clinics located across India and Nepal. My clinic offers varied fertility treatments and services to help you fulfill your parenthood dreams. You can also share your contact details to reach you.