Irregular periods
I have irregular periods from when i was started having periods and when my period comes it stinks a lot and heavy flow plz suggest.
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

U need to see a gynaecologist for irregular cycles and heavy flow. She will assess u and treat you. Try sanitary napkin named LOCKIAPAD shield company. Ur periods will not stink.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.