Irregular Periods married n trying to conceive.fifteen days after periods i am getting periods again.but it is just like spots, no flow.i ve taken scan to check overies r fine n thyroid test result is normal.pls assist what further tests i ve to take and what to do?
views-icons 93 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Irregular Periods

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
27 yrs. of exp | Ernakulam | Gynecologist
Hi Scan can find out if you have policystic ovaries.since it is not there you can do a hormonal analysis on day 2 of gynaecologist will advise further test if need be after seeing  the reports,like hystroscopy. So consult a gynaecologist. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?