Irregular periods
Hello doc, I am married and 25 year old...my weight is 57 kgs...I have pcod and doctor suggested me dronis 30 for 4 months...4 months course of tablets were finished and had period on 15th Oct ...this month didn't get period till now... could you please tell me what's the cause?...I am grateful for your advice...

The best treatment for pcod is weight reduction by doing physical exercise . Cut down the carbohydrates in your meal and increase the protein and fibre content . If you start taking pills without working on reducing weight , the results will be temporary.
start exercising reduce your weight