Iron overload
I had taken iron supplement for one month with folic acid. Now I m feeling very tired, low feel very hungry. After that I was searching on internet and I came to know iron overload (Hemochromatosis). So wht can I do now pls help me.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  So when you searched for haemochromatosis, didn't you also search for what needs to be done and how to confirm and treat? Kindly do that only. No point in asking us with a diagnosis already. If everything fails, you can consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.