Iron over load in body
Rspectd doctors I have high frettein levels and nearly 8000 iron in my body where as the normal iron level is150-300 per person I use tablets which decrease iron but I want to remove the iron from my body as soon as possible if not my spleen will bulge and I can die its very urgent pls rply me iam a thalessemia major .

Dr. J. V. Srujan
General Physician 6 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Since you have thalassemia you must be receiving frequent blood transfusions. You must be on iron chelation medicines to reduce your body iron levels. Please consult your doctor to optimize the dose of those medicines.