Interest level down
I was very passionate about sex from college life and after marriage, 8 year passed for marriage, I am feeling that interest level about sex is going to very low, thats concern and when I try to do going to be early ejection in bed.

Dr. Varun Sarin
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Dehradun

Kindly check upon a few things and let me know 1. Fasting blood sugar 2. Fasting insulin levels 3. Fasting lipid profiles 4. Serum testosterone levels As these are the most common causes for your problem kindly get these evaluated and at the same time start doing some excercise...regulate your diet And revert with your test results

Dihydrotestosterone levels