Intake of steroids

My husband is taking steriods in form of injection name of injection is depomotrl he is taking this injection from last 5 to 6 year I want him to stop this intake what can I do for this to which doctor I should go is this very risky I m newly married can this effect me also while having relationship between us so pleas
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. he needs counselling. consult a psychiatrist for further help. consulting will help him, nothing else is required. regards....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?