diabetes-icon
Insulin and Pregnancy
I have to plan pregnancy and so doctor had put me on glucored forte 500 mg 1 tablet before breakfast and 1 tablet before dinner, with novorapid insulin 15-15-15 units before breakfast lunch and dinner and Detemir insulin 18 units at 10 pm. Later he changed it to Daonil 500 mg. I also take thyronorm 75 mcg empty stomach in morning. My hba1c was 6.8 on 30/08/2020. I went for a vacation in first week of September and only continued with tablets and didn't take insulin. After coming back now since last 2 days my sugar levels are in the range 180-200 which is worrying me. I have to undergo IVF and need a good advice on what should I do next. As the sugar readings since last 2 days is high! Earlier my fasting was 95-100 and pp was 105-120. I'm following same diet and walks. Please suggest!

Diabetes not safe for pregnancy Before you plan pregnancy make sure your sugars are in normal range to avoid any congenital anomalies..
consult diabetologist
diabetic diet exercise