Instrusive thoughts
I am having instrusive thoughts about god from many years. I had gone to a pshyciatrist the previous year but he only told me not to think such things about god and said it is in our heart. After that I started abusing god which made me feel good. What to do to abuse god or stop.

CBT ( Cognitive Behavioural therapy ) is effective in solving the type of problem mentioned by you. Further , What has happened in the past can adversely affect a person at the conscious as well as sub consious level. Nice techniques are available in Psychology like CBT, NLP, Hypnotherapy etc. to find a resolution and get relief from issues. Useful information on the concepts and the way forward is available in my website www.gansonholistics.com
You got to share your thoughts with someone whom you can rely upon, and rather jump to some conclusion.
please consult a good Psychotherapist for counseling
Need to be evaluated