Insomnia with dibeties
Sir my Psychiatrist prescribe me 1.opipramole 50 1-0-1 2. mirtazapine 15 0-0-1 3.olazapine 5 0-0-1 4.Ziglim plus 1 { glimepiride(1mg) pioglitazone(15mg)  metformin(500mg)} for insomnia and types 2 dibeties Can I drop opipramol 50 mg.Beacause it is very expensive for me.. So can I take 1. mirtazapine 15 0-0-1 2.olazapine 5 0-0-1 3.Ziglim plus 1 { glimepiride(1mg) pioglitazone(15mg)  metformin(500mg)} everday

If you are diabetic, olanzapine is contraindicated In you if you are taking it for insomnia
there are better choices for sleep issues
consult me directly on practo for rationalization of your treatment
Forget dropping opipramole from all first of all if you are on so many medications for your diabetes it is  not ok to be on olanzapine please consult your  psychiatrist in taken opinion about the diabetic management and also request them that olanzapine can increase your sugar levels and hence try and stop olanzapine first
U need rationalization of your treatment
consult me online or revisit ur treating psychiatrist