Insomnia lack of sleep
Hi doc, I have been facing lack of sleep from more than 2 years.. I have not been able to sleep at night. also after 10 at night my sleep goes away. realky worried as its efecting my sex life.

Hello.. Well at your age you have this problem is basically due to some issue constantly running in your mind...i suggest you to contact a counsellor and talk to them first...I think it should be resolved with that...you can later consult a psychiatrist for further help....make sure that you get very tired in the day and strained to sleep...thank you