diabetes-icon
Insomnia!!
I am 24 and have Insomnia for 5 years. I don't have stress, don't use any device at night and switch off all lights, use good mattress n pillow, eat light dinner, also meditate and excercise. Have IBS but I am sure it can't be the reason. Can it be parasites, SIBO or heavy metal?which is the test to check heavy metal?

Hi, Avoid or limit naps. Naps can make it harder to fall asleep at night. If you can't get by without one, try to limit a nap to no more than 30 minutes and don't nap after 3 p.m. Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings. Don't put up with pain. If a painful condition bothers you, make sure the pain reliever you take is effective enough to control pain while you're sleeping. Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.