Insects crawling in body

Sensation of insects crawling in body, worse by water, blood report normal. Pain in joints, numbness

Doctor Answers (4) on Insects crawling in body

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes your reports are normal. Since when do you have this problem? Take a tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for 10 days and consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | General Practitioner

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
I understand your concern. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions to make a good diagnosis and treatment protocol.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
6 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello Prachi, Your blood reports are absolutely normal and the problem seems to be something else. Can you please describe your symptoms in details? I will be able to help you better.
DR .V.HARI PRASAD
5 yrs. of exp | Chittoor | General Physician
i need physical ,psychological and certain other investigations to come to conclusion .to the best of my knowledge I think it is neurogenic origin.to give a drug for neuological cause I have to give only after careful examination
visit neurogist for best results.upto then use dolo650