Insect entered my ear
I woke up at morning with loud sounds in left ear. I heard insects wings. Some parts of the left side of face is paining. Before waking up I saw something white as if some brain signals blocked. It is still moving inside after 1 hour. Will I get infection in my brain or ear? Left ear already has issues. I recently recovered from encephalopathy. Please advise

As of now if yu are home..pour some oil so that the fly movement stops... After that yu need to get flushed it out by consulting Ent specialist.... Myself I am the specialist.. Now in Dehradun