Injured with pus
Hi doctor Please see the picture and suggest We think that it's came excess of heat in body kindly suggest
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It looks like a furuncle. If you don't start any antibiotics then it can go into an abscess. It doesn't occur because of excess body heat. It is a bacterial infection. Even other areas of your body will have to be examined. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment. Treatment will include both oral and topical antibiotics.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.