Ingrown toe nail
My big toe nail is growing inwards. And it hurts quite a lot. I have tried cutting the nail off, but it's too deep for me to cut. What can I do?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. The definitive treatment of ingrowing toe nail is a very simple surgery which is short and done under local anesthesia called - lateral nail avulsion with matrix ablation. This will prevent recurrences. Also if the ingrowing toe nail is due to infections or anything specific cause, that needs to be treated as well. Warm regards. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.