Ingrown hair and their scars on legs.
I have got ingrown hair caused by waxing and scars because of them. Even though I have stopped waxing my legs, but still scars have to be treated. Also, please help on how to remove hair if not by waxing.

Waxing can cause allergy which an lead to small red bumps around hair with itching initially. Once you scratch that area it can leave dark spots or scars which can may fade with time. If you are getting this everytime you wax then you should avoid this method for hair removal.  You can either shave or trim the hair or best option is Laser Hair Reduction.
For detailed information on Laser hair reduction consult a qualified dermatologist. You need multiple sessions to acheive satisfactory results.
Hair growth can come back even after laser as it is not permanent which is wrongly advertised

How to treat ingrown pimples Ingrown hairs on legs