Ingrowing body hair

Ingrowing hair it my biggest issue the hair of the body not crossing the skin but growing under. The skin on circles and some of them got infections cause a acnes..please doctors What is the effective treatment for my case ?
views-icons 64 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ingrowing body hair

doctor profile image
Hi . greetings. how serious is the issue and how is it bothering you.? If It's an occasional hair, don't worry. Else see a dermatologist near you. You could further contact me on private follow up chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?