immune-system-icon
Ingestion of dog spit
Doctor I live in New Delhi. My mother just sent me food from my home and the delivery guy came walking, carrying it in his hand. After eating the food, I realised that there are 3 holes in the top cover. There are a lot of stray dogs between the way from my home to my office. After eating the food, I realised that a dog's spit might have gone into it. Can this put me at risk for an infection?

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello definitely yes if you think so bye

Hello.. Well it's quite possible that if the stray dogs were infected you also have chances of acquiring that infection..but then its difficult to confirm. .so in case you develop any symptoms like stomach ache , loose stools please consult a doctor...otherwise you just drink water well and have food properly....thank you