Information
Sir i am taking Pushpadhanwa Ras but now I change doctor , he suggest me shilavarang special and some other medicine. which is better for hard erection Pushpadhanwa Ras or shilapravang special

hi its very difficult to tell about d most suitable medicine for you without knowing your problem in detail. In fact, we don't suggest any medicine from market ( especially ayurveda medicines).... good medicines' manufacturers are not available in the market due to high cost of their medicines and low margin they offer to the shop owner. Most of the medicines (especially sex related) available in the market destroy your vital organs like kidney & liver & then patients ( after long self medication) come to us in a very severe condition.....& at that point its very difficult to treat them.
plz discuss your complete problem with us & have a complete treatment. Plz don't consume any advertised medicines from market.....you'll hv to repent for it later...