Influenza medicine
Sir..they have given influnza medicine to my pregnant wife in stomach. But I come to know that it will be given in back. Does it give any complications to my wife or my baby. She is almost 9 months pregnant now.

Hello.... usually influenza vaccine is given intramuscular and sometimes even intra dermal... I believe it has been given intramuscular only I don't think you need to worry about it... you can confirm with your gynecologist about the same ...do not worry there won't be any complications for the foetus as far as intramuscular vaccine...thank you